Kefico Ecu Wiring Diagram

Download Kefico Ecu Wiring Diagram Pics. I will then run this to a relay so that when i turn on my highs, the driving lights will. I am trying to connect to it just for testing not for flashing and i cant get it to talk and ihoped someone could take a look at the diagrams and see if i am missing something.

Vw Golf Mk4 Ecu Wiring Diagram
Vw Golf Mk4 Ecu Wiring Diagram from diagramweb.net
Ecu wiring diagram, schematics for cars and info for bosch edc16, edc17, edc15, me71, me75, med7. I've searched here on good old google and some of the other miata forums no luck. Wiring diagrams for electronic control units (ecus) manufactured by wabco, and haldex.

Have any member wiring diagram for hyundai atos prime 1.0l 2001 ?

I am trying to connect to this ecu on the bench it is the same one mentioned in my other post it is a kefico ecu from an 06 kia sorento. I am trying to connect to it just for testing not for flashing and i cant get it to talk and ihoped someone could take a look at the diagrams and see if i am missing something. The numeral 1 has a top serif to avoid this confusion. Locate the correct wiring diagram for the ecu and system your vehicle is operating from the information in the tables below.


Belum ada Komentar untuk "Kefico Ecu Wiring Diagram"

Posting Komentar

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel